What I am doing now:
- Working o change the theme of this website
- Life-long learner.
- Tending my PKM.
- Avid Obsidian and Agile article reader.
- Searching for my next job.
- Learning Spanish.
- Reading, in no particular order: - Mind Management, Not Time Management by David Kadavy - One Day by David Nicholls
- Living in a wonderful place in South of Spain.
- Using Obsidian
- Walking with Torr, my border collie.
- Read in 2023 ( the order is based on my preference) 1. Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel 2. The Courage to Be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi 3. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce 4. Make Time by Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky 5. The 4 Pillar Plan: How to Relax, Eat, Move, Sleep Your Way to a Longer, Healthier Life y Rangan Chatterjee 6. The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking by Oliver Burkeman 7. One Good Thing by Alexandra Potter 8. Together, Again by Milly Johnson 9. Travels with My Aunt by Graham Greene 10. The Spanish Promise by Karen Swan
Inspired by Derek Sivers
You may also enjoy: My productivity stack in 2023